Saturday, November 26, 2016

A Tale of 2 Emulators

I been thinking since I have that much space to spare on my memory stick I try some systems I haven't tried before like the Atari Lynx. Found a great PSP Emulator it's called 'Plynx'. Works perfectly after I had my minor issue with the Bios. It said to place the BIOS right next to the Eboot file, It never said unzip it first and place the img file next to the Eboot

The other is the Atari 2600, talk about real old school. I have a friend who raves about that ancient console all of the time. So I figured why not, had a bit of an issue with the emulator. No it wasn't Bios as it seems the Atari 2600 hasn't got any. It was in finding an emulator that works. One site recommended 'PSP 2600'. I use 'PSP 7800' for my Atari 7800 games and thought I give it a try. It worked instantly. Now all I need to do is figure out what to install on it.