Wednesday, July 18, 2018

No Nonsense Review: Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? PSP




As hard as it some may find this hard to believe up to this point I have never played a Scooby Doo game before and frankly really didn't know what to expect. But after playing it for a while I think I know. If you are looking for a game that hunts down clues, gathering evidence frankly Scooby Doo! Who's Watching Who? isn't it. At its heart, it's a fair action adventure game where you gather up clues in the shape of Magnifying Glasses as you work your way through the levels via 3 mini-games. There are interviews with suspects of course. The level design is good, you have to think through the levels. The standard enemies you face aren't all that bad. Health restores items namely Scooby Snacks are everywhere and so are save points. I almost forgot when you finish a mini-game you have to have to go see Velma, in order to analyze your clues via 2 different mini-games. But let us not forget you need a certain number of clues to pass each level so unless your an expert in this game, you will be playing them more than once. In order to go to the next level where you are more or less playing the same sort of mini-game yet again.

So is this game any good? I rate it good, but nothing exceptional. Good for the casual gamer and Scooby Doo fan. But not hardcore gamers, you will find this too easy. The game was rated E for Everyone after all.

Overall

6.5 / 10

UPDATE!!!

I just found out there is a DS version


After looking at this gameplay footage I think I rather play my PSP version.