Thursday, December 13, 2018

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 PSP DLC Alert

I was going through the titles on PSN, when I checked out What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 PSP it seems PSN has 2 FREE DLCs available.

WDIDTDTML!? 2: Day Without A Badman

Description

When the Overlord leaves the dungeon, you are tasked with the responsibility of protecting his (rather annoying) daughter. These new levels, monologued by the Overlord’s daughter, put you in charge of defeating a myriad of heroes for the sake of a damsel who is not so distressed.

and

WDIDTDTML!? 2: My Name is Shota

Description

Face off against Shota, the original main hero, as you get a glimpse of his side of the story. These new levels are narrated by the tragically unskilled and unlucky hero as he struggles to survive the rugged and adventurous life of those who answer the call to action.