Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A Lot to Do

As anyone who follows me know i just been off in more ways than one. Frankly i took the loss of my dog Jake harder than when my brother died. 

Well anyway I am back. With everything PSP Fans love and frankly that is information. In all these months i realize that there are way more UMD discs than we can guess.

@umd_movieca

This guy on Instagram has more than 5000. Including a complete set of Harry Potter films. That is no joke.

As to what i am going to do here? Talk about my collection, purchases, reviews and how the rising prices of PSP games have effected us collectors.

Including is it legal to sell a game, when you got the case separately, and printed the cover. 

A good start is this

Both PSPs back from months of repair. Plus recently purchased games.

More on that later