Friday, April 21, 2017

No Nonsense Review: Disney / Pixar's Toy Story 2 Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue PS1

If you want a Toy Story game with REAL bosses, hardcore  action, with levels you really have to think your way through. I should know on my first couple of plays I missed the very 1st boss. Nothing in this game is second rate. I would even recommend this for people who are not fans of the film. The game offers a real challenge, while the levels...OMFG!!! They are great, they are far from going from start to finish like the later games. Good challenge for anyone of any skill level. In fact even with cheat codes I could not totally complete some levels. I just could not get to some items, although they weren't necessary to complete the levels, but as a personal challenge they are worth getting.