Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sampler Disc for PSP vol. 1



I collect demo discs and when I heard recently there was a demo disc for the PSP I knew I had to get one. But you know how it is between what you hope and what you actually get. Here I was imagining what demos were on that disc, even up to the time I finally placed it in my PSP and what I actually got were Game Trailers, Movie Trailers and Music Videos.

The Following is a list of what is on that disc:

GAME AKA Game Trailers

Wipeout Pure
Ape Escape
Word Tour Soccer
NBA
Twisted Metal Head On
Gretzky NHL
Hot Shots Golf Fore
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails
Lumines
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Ridge Racer

MOVIE AKA Movie Trailers

Stealth
XXX: State of The Union
The Longest Yard
Lords of Dogtown
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Kung Fu Hustle
Are We There Yet?

MUSIC AKA Music Videos

Coheed and Cambria - "Blood Red Summer"
Crossfade - "Cold"
Kasabian - Club Foot
Omarion "O"
Petey Pablo - Vibrate
Silvertide - Ain't Comin' Home
Three Days Grace - Home
The Zutons - "Pressure Point"

On a personal note: Even though this disc is from 2005 I never heard of any of the musical acts that appear on this disc. Which I say speaks for their staying power.