Friday, August 25, 2017

No Nonsense Review: Super Monkey Ball Adventure PSP




Okay, I admit I didn't know this game was ever released on the PSP until I started looking for a copy of Super Monkey Ball I could play. Totally unique and so different I am still trying to figure it out as I am writing this. First of all the title "Super Monkey Ball Adventure" is it really an adventure game? Yes in a way but more like Animal Crossing where you have to run errands, but that is only Option 1. Option 2 is Party  Mode and without the following code, all you get is the racing game. Yes, Super Monkey Ball Racing.

They say this code Unlocks All Cards, which simply means it unlocks all character cards on the Mode Selection Screen, but it also unlocks 5 other challenges in Party Mode, including of all things Tag

While in the Mode screen you input the following code

 Square, Triangle, Circle, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square, Triangle, Circle

Well worth it.

Lastly Option 3 Challenge Mode standard Super Monkey Ball Levels, hard but fun.

Overall I say this game is a real challenge, some will struggle as this game is tough. While others I really don't know as this game is so fuckin' unique.

Otherwise Good Game overall