Thursday, August 31, 2017

The DS Ruins Everything: WALL-E

I fully admit as soon as I saw a copy of Wall-E DS I figured this would make a great second entry in to this series of truly horrible DS games...but frankly what I saw and tried to play was beyond horrible. In fact I will go on record saying this is the 3rd worst game I ever played. The other 2 are Bugs 2600 and Bubsy 3D PS1.

Okay I fully admit I don't like Wall-E on the PSP, but even that game is gold compared to this pile of crap that's on the DS. At least in the PSP version makes you feel like you're in the film.


 But not in the DS version...not by a longshot.




It doesn't even have good graphics on the DS. Cartoony, blocky, and extremely crappy. This game actually make the PSP version look great. 

As for gameplay it's more going from point A to point B with obstacles sometimes blocking your way. In other words it's more a puzzle game than anything else. 


REALLY...