Thursday, September 7, 2017

Printing Your Own PSP Covers

Ever since I got my brand new printer HP Officejet Pro 6978 I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to print game covers. You see my old printer was easy all I had to do was set the size of the image and it would print it perfectly. But not this printer, through a couple of programs I have on my PC they were either coming out either too big or too small, but generally way too big. Either way nothing I could exactly use. Then today at work it hit me after I saw a coworker was print some images using Office.

Using this as my guide a list of game case sizes and my own PC and Open Office I am happy to say it worked.

You simply open a new document and insert the cover image then adjust the size of the image to whatever size you want and then hit print. I assure you I did this with both Open Office and regular old Microsoft Office and it worked both times

Here are the sites I found game covers

The Cover Project

All CD Covers