Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dare to Compare Megamind The Blue Defender on both the DS and PSP

You may not believe this but this whole thing started recently when I bought Wreck-It Ralph 3DS forgetting I already owned it on the DS. That was when I discovered the only difference between the 2 was graphics. The one on the 3DS had effects and they were sharper other than the other one, besides that zero difference.

The same can be said about Megamind The Blue Defender DS vs. Megamind The Blue Defender PSP. As far as gameplay goes they are absolutely identical.


                                                                   See for yourself

Megamind The Blue Defender DS


I know the video looks a little jerky but the game actually plays like that. 

Now compare it to the PSP version




See what I am talking about, graphics are both smoother as well as sharper. But as far as gameplay goes...zero difference.

Overall both versions are good. But I think hardcore gamers might want to give this a pass as it might be a bit too easy for them. But for the casual gamer, it's a good game. Gameplay is interesting but not overly difficult. I give it a 6/10