Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Nonsense Review: BUZZ! Master Quiz PSP

I don't know about you when I am on Facebook and want to play games. I generally play only quiz games. You know the kind that gives you a multiple choice, and when you're in the top 3 you go into a bonus round. Although there are some good ones on Facebook they tend to be the same old, same old. A good friend was complaining about that to me. That is what drew me to the Buzz Master Quiz demo I downloaded from PSN. It was enough of a mixture of multiple choice question, guess what this is a photo quiz and rapid-fire questions. It piqued my interest to find a used copy. I did last week and been playing it ever since.

Although it's a short game, I think the whole thing could be easily finished in under 2 hours. There is enough variation that makes this a good game to play when you haven't got time to play something for more than say 10 mins or so at any one time.

If you like quiz games....Get it.