Sunday, September 18, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Ratatouille PSP



Ever come across a game and you have no idea what the programmers were even thinking. I am that way with Ratatouille PSP. Don't get me wrong the film is great, one I watch over and over again. But the game? Makes no sense to me, essentially it is a collecting and task game, with levels just barely reminding you of sorta this and sorta that in the film. There isn't a single level in this game that is a copy of anything featured in the film. Save one it's supposed to be set in Paris. It isn't so much that the levels are all that hard, I would agree none of what I played was ever impossible, but a lot of the game really made no sense to me at all. Take this one level where it's supposed to be the kitchen. You get flames shooting out from the side of the walls, and bottomless pits you have to jump over. It doesn't sound like any kitchen I have ever seen. In fact, none of the levels makes sense, like why do you have to drape this cord in a specific pattern. It is beyond me. Ratatouille the game is a total mess.

The plot is suppose to be where a rat eventually has his own restaurant right?