Wednesday, September 28, 2016

No Nonsense Review: UP PSP

Up is a fantastic movie, one I love to watch again and again. But the game...is really harder than it has to be. The game plays like a series of never ending obstacles courses. Challenges met, challenges defeated. But really even if you have the manual to this game. It's more trial and error figuring out what commands do what. As it constantly changes depending on the task you must complete.

Then take this one level, where one of your characters (as you always play as a team), falls down a cliff. There is only 1 path to get them UP, and the game knows it's trial and error to get them up. Really you're going to do this very early in the game?!! Makes no sense, I watched the video and I couldn't do it. I tried at least 6 times and part way up only to fall down again. Worse yet the pattern changes randomly when it takes more than 4 times. I nearly tossed my PSP as I was so frustrated.

S&M fans only