Tuesday, October 18, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Alien vs. Preditor Requim PSP

From the reviews I seen of this Alien vs. Predator game, not everyone has given this game that good review. Count this as one of them. Keep in mind I am not that big of a fan of FPS, in fact, because of Alien vs. Predator Requiem I am even less of one. When the game screen loaded I thought something was wrong with my PSP, as I was literally looking at a black screen...until some text finally showed up. This game is dark, not in mood but lighting. I swear I have better lighting in my place with the lights turned off than the lighting in this game. It's hard to see anything. Let alone an enemy that is about to jump out at you.

It is really hard to give a game a fair review when you just can't see anything. Worse yet there is no way of adjusting it. I would just avoid this game as it really isn't even worth a download for free. Unless you want to keep on attacking when something isn't there.

Good Luck, and you will need it with this game.