Tuesday, October 25, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Burnout Dominator and Legends PSP

Since there is almost no difference between Dominator and Legends the same could be said about both games.

I have been a big fan of racing games ever since the days of the original PlayStation. Ever since I first bought my PSP back in 2012, I have checked out more than my share...but still couldn't find one. Until the other day, I was down at a local classic game shop and saw Burnout Legends.

Which turned out to be an incredible game, with intense action. My first experience with the highly praised Burnout series. I can see why that is, graphics are gorgeous. The best I ever have seen on the PSP. Zero with slow down, despite all that, is happening on the screen. Controls are spot on, although a bit of a learning curve. Namely driving through traffic at high speed. Although load times are about average, once a track loads that is it. Music and sound effects are great.



If you love racing games as much as I do, pick up Burnout Legends.