Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Game Demos part 3

As with parts 1 and 2 these reviews are solely based upon the demo and do not reflect any future or past review on the full version of the game.

Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
Interesting game, not for everyone. Can be tedious and frustrating at times.

Hot Shots Golf 2 Intermediate
GREAT one of the reasons I own a copy.

Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive
Great game, good graphic and easy control structure good for both advance and beginners like me. Not to forget FUN.

Neverland Card Battles
Combination card battle game and strategy game. One I can't figure out how to play.

NBA 09 The Inside
What can I say but I am terrible at basketball games. I lost big time, but it does look fun and the controls are perfect.

Patapon 2
a 100% improvement over the original, button press, rhythm matching game. Even the animations are fantastic. A pure delight to play. Can't wait to try the full version.

Petz Saddle Club
Really next to the Barbie demo I once played this is the dumbest game I ever played.

Phantasy Star Portable
I hope it was just a glitch in my copy but even though I endured lots of dialog. I wasn't actually able to play.

Resistance Retribution
A scifi theme FPS one of the best I ever played

Rock Band Unplugged
No wonder this is the only Rock Band game ever to appear on the PSP. I found the controls unresponsive at times. Also the selection of keys they choose rather odd.

Split Second
A surprising excellent racing game, really can't wait until I find the full version

Socum Tactical Strike
I hope it was just a glitch in the demo but I could not move

Socum  Fire Team Bravo 2
Really I found the terrain confusing, in fact I got so turned around I shot my own men.

Socum  Fire Team Bravo 3
It's okay FPS wise, but I have seen much better

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron
Interesting at the very start you get the open for Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War and 3 options really not that bad of game. I can see how some can really get into this FPS.

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
All I can say if you love Metal Gear and those types of games you will love this.