Thursday, May 11, 2017

Software Review: Traxxpad "Portable Studio"



Frankly, I would be lying if I told you if I understood this piece of software for the PSP. I call it software for the fact that this isn't game. It is a powerful piece of software when you can create, blend, add effects...in fact do anything with music. In fact, checking for this piece I decided to check PC versions of music software where you get just as many options. I found it averages between $50 - $100, and you can pick up Traxxpad for less than $10.

If fact to give this a fair review I checked out YouTube 




Might as well throw in a Tutorial 





But even to me in really being into music creation I find what has been created on a lowly PSP incredible. I say give it a try and if I am wrong to let me know in the comments.