Friday, April 29, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Toy Story 3 PSP




So why Toy Story 3 PSP. because it's one of the game I played the most on my PSP. I like it because it's easy, if you fly through games it isn't for you. But I love the exploration and collecting aspects of the game, You can either go straight to the end of the level or pick up every little collectible item some of which like the picking up the train tracks hidden throughout the very first level of the game. Which opens up little things in the hub world, in this case a model train.

I have to mention the DLC content, which adds levels to the mini-games. Which features The Aliens, Buzz Lightyear, and Woody. Personally, I like the Buzz Lightyear and The Aliens levels. Buzz Lightyear is just plain fun, it really feels like you playing as Buzz Lightyear. Battling the Evil Zurg, through some fantastic levels. The levels themselves are harder than the rest of the game, but they are fun. The Aliens are more like a puzzle game. Trying to move all 3 characters, through various obstacles to the end of the levels in the fewest of moves possible. Lastly, the Woody levels, which I am sad to say are more like dodge obstacles to get to the end of the level.

If you like easy games, with a collecting feature and believe me those items are not always easy to find. Toy Story 3 PSP for you.

UPDATE

Recently I purchased Toy Story 3 PS2 and discovered that the DLC levels I previously mentioned are included on the PS2 disc