Monday, December 26, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Valkyrie Profile PSP

In all honesty I have never played a game like this in my entire life. You see the heart of Valkyrie Profile is one of the most deepest plots I ever seen along with extremely well thought out characters. I know it sounds like a good book, but actually it's a 2.5D RPG. To the actual gameplay, could not be any simpler just press a button.

This one and I can't believe I am saying this should be tried out first before actually playing the game. It's system of battles is although basically simple, but it is so different it's really hard to describe. Besides I haven't quite figured out how do you use items, like health and attack while in battle. I have been playing RPGs for over 20 years, and never seen anything like this before.

Lastly my biggest complaint in the game, it no joke it takes 45 mins from the time you start a new game until you get full control of your character. Even then you wind up in a dungeon.

Really if your looking for a totally unique game give this one a try.