Monday, July 24, 2017

A Question of the Ages...DLC


Over the weekend I was looking for some DLC, namely extra tracks and vehicles for one of the Wipeout games on the PSP. It was then I began to realize that the DLC from nearly 99% of all PSP games are gone. In fact I dare anyone to try and find DLC for just 6 PSP games. I already know except for a handful of titles nothing is really out there. Then there was that promotion Playboy did in the mid 2000s with the PSP. It took me 2 years even to find the PSP wallpaper, and I have had zero luck with the rest of it. Namely the theme and the video.


I can guess what all of you are thinking...it's the PSP so what?!!! Sony only discontinued that handheld 3 years ago, and you still could access the Playstation store on the PSP until 2 years ago.


So now Sony sadly has discontinued the Vita and what about it's extras. What will happen in just 2 years? A repeat of what happened on the PSP?