Monday, November 20, 2017

No Nonsense Review: Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary PSP



If there is such a thing as a perfect Tomb Raider game Tomb Raider Anniversary is it. Control Perfect, Graphics somewhere between the super sharp graphics of the PS4 and the PS1 it really works. The puzzles and mystery perfect.

But to add to the mystery is something I discovered when I fired up the game for on the Main Menu one your choices is Croft Mansion Mystery. Okay so I fully admit I have never played any other version of the game so I really don't know...but I can't find a reference anywhere on that not even on Wikipedia. I think there are more of a mystery to that and the entire game. But like the main game itself which is said to be a remake of the original is perfect. There is zero wrong with this game, and worth playing.