Wednesday, August 5, 2020

PSPs and Water Don't Mix

I had this really dumb accident and 4 of my PSPs got soaked in water 2 model 1000, 1 model 2000 and the one I got new at the time my 3000. Let us say it involved a water bottle and a plastic container which holds my handhelds and has since moved into a safer location. This all happened a month ago, to make things very clear. 

Call this The Handheld that could, the 3000 worked as soon as it was dry zero issue, the 2000 though had issues before this and the water killed it. Now the 1000s were different. One as soon it was dry worked perfectly, the other I had issues with namely no sound with the external speakers, and games not booting. Now a month to the very day of the accident, games are booting once again, but still the speakers. Advise I got on Reddit suggests replacing them, me I am just happy they work again.