Friday, June 10, 2016

No Nonsense Review: EA Replay PSP



Titles included in this game

B.O.B. 1993 Super NES
Budokan: The Martial Spirit 1990 Mega Drive/Genesis
Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf 1992 Mega Drive/Genesis
Haunting Starring Polterguy 1993 Mega Drive/Genesis
Jungle Strike 1993 Mega Drive/Genesis
Mutant League Football 1993 Mega Drive/Genesis
Road Rash 1991 Mega Drive/Genesis
Road Rash II 1992 Mega Drive/Genesis
Road Rash 3 1995 Mega Drive/Genesis
Syndicate 1995 Super NES
Ultima VII: The Black Gate 1994 Super NES
Virtual Pinball 1993 Mega Drive/Genesis
Wing Commander 1990 Super NES
Wing Commander: Secret Missions 1990 Super NES

I really wish I could say there is a lot of great titles in this game but there really isn't,  and I tried every single game. I will say Virtual Pinball are the worse, Pokemon Pinball Gameboy is a far better game. The rest I would say is a matter of taste,  B.O.B. is really fun, and of course the Road Rash games. I fully admit the rest are not my taste. Which is really important in games like this, you can come across games you either forgot about, or never played before and truly love that game. Others who knows.