Thursday, June 9, 2016

No Nonsense Review: PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient PSP



Let me tell you something about PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient PSP there is not a good review anywhere to be found on this game. So why am I reviewing it, simple I got it cheap, and I like some puzzle games, so I was curious and bought it. I can see why the bad reviews, to what is a rather unique game. I think this game is made for those who fly through normal puzzle games. I know I have seen this myself, and yes like hardcore gamers who fly through games we normal folks have problems with. I seen this one guy literally fly through some insane puzzles.

PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient PSP is a good game, and most of the early puzzles, that's before Level 3 are fairly good and interesting, and do offer a unique challenge. IE moving your character through a 3D world blocked sometimes with patrols, weighted doors, and stair puzzle blocks. I did say it is unique.

So if your the kind of person who is really in to puzzle games, and you know who you are. I say get PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient PSP. For the rest of us, it only adds an interesting game to your collection.