Thursday, June 2, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 PSP



I fully admit I got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for less than $2, I think I spent $1.50 the game. But even at that price I felt ripped off. Why the game uses such an overcomplicated control scheme unless your use to using complicated controls. This game is impossible to play, and I am not just saying this as I could not get past the tutorial. No joke I have the manual, and it takes up 1 and 1/2 pages just to cover how the ball is controlled. I have a friend who has the Wii version and he can't get past the tutorial either.

Avoid this game at all costs!!!



Horrible, horrible, horrible overly complicated control scheme, and a tutorial that is impossible to follow, that I swear learning how to fly the Space Shuttle would be easier.