Wednesday, June 8, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Final Fantasy Crisis Core PSP

Final Fantasy Crisis Core PSP. At first glance, it looks kinda neat. You see I am a fan of Final Fantasy 7, and I like revisiting the same places you see in that game. But once you really get into it. Probably is one of the worst games I ever played in my life. So how does it disappoint? When you have so much potential, expanding on the FF7 storyline. Only to turn the game into a grinder...for the most part. Let's say you visit a town, you can only go on 1 path as it really doesn't allow you to explore. Talk about a game being linear, you have more options in the old PS1 game Crash Bandicoot (and I am talking about the first one), than in Crisis Core. Then there is the only way to level up, as these little adventures do little to increase your experience points. You play battle sims. There is are 6 different ones in the entire game. Which you have to play over and over and over again. So many times? Try around 50, and yes it's as boring as it sounds. I will go and say Final Fantasy Legend on the Gameboy is a better game than Crisis Core.