Thursday, July 14, 2016

No Nonsense Review: Muppet Monster Adventure PS1

Okay I know what you're thinking that I had completely lost it with this game. But hear me out Muppet Monster Adventure is a really good game. Oh sure I would admit it is aimed at kids. But what makes this game great, you really have to think these levels out as your playing them, as not every item is easy to find, or even working your way through the levels are all that easy. As you have to transform into more than one character to even fully complete a level.

Although I will admit nearly all the bosses are easy, save for 1 or 2. But those levels aren't, you will find you have to retrace your steps over and over, not only to collect everything. But to get to the end.

The music is bad, and Pepe's voice the narrator for the game can get really annoying fast. I usually turn the sound off my TV and listen to my own music as I play it.

But despite all of it's issues I give it a 6.8 out of 10