Tuesday, May 21, 2019

PS1 Game Save Saga Part 2 The Search Continues

As you might have guessed from the title I had no luck. I tried 10 different routes to find a way to transfer PS1 Game Saves to a PS3 without a Memory Card adapter with zero luck. Literally nothing I tried worked. Getting those PS1 Game Saves turned out to be easier than I expected but literally nothing I tried worked in getting the PS3 to accept those files. Not even the videos that claim you can transfer PS1 game saves to a PSP even worked.

There was one way I didn't try, mainly because that seemed overly complicated. It called for modding a PS3 and doing an FTP file transfer from your PC over your Network. I am no computer expert I just wanted a simple way of doing this that's all.

I am going to continue to look and ask whomever I can. If I find something I will post the answer here, but right now this is it.