Friday, February 22, 2019

New Feature: PSP Game / UMD Covers

I recently became aware of how hard it is to find covers for PSP games and UMD videos when I  discovered that 3 of the sites I normally use have since gone offline. So starting today within my older posts there will be a new addition the actual cover that you can copy off and print. But be aware that depends on if I have the cover in my own collection or can even find one online. As that has become recently more difficult. I did attempt to create a folder on Imagur containing these covers but despite the number of views, some covers did receive. I was forced off of Imagur do to negative comments. I plan on setting up such a site on Flickr, but more on that later.

But eventually, all reviews will hopefully have PSP covers alongside the review.